Weather Blogs | NewsCenterMaine.com
- Fall foliage is being affected by the summer's weather. Here's what we can expect.
- Lobster, Fairs, and Pizza all on the menu this week in Maine
- First foliage report of the season is a promising one for Maine
- It has been a very rainy year in Maine
- Washington County sees highest wind, rain totals during Lee
- 'Nigel' will become a major hurricane soon as it heads north
- Hurricane Lee regains 'major' status, tracks closer to the East Coast
- Digging into the history of Maine hurricanes and the tropics
- What Mainers should to know about Hurricane Lee as it develops
- Maine not out of the woods from Hurricane Lee
- 'Lee' to become major hurricane
- How are tropical cyclones named?
- Summer weather in Maine shatters records
- Hurricane Franklin sending life-threatening rip currents to Maine ahead of holiday weekend