- Trump urged Justice officials to declare presidential election 'corrupt'
- Collins 'delighted' to receive bipartisan vote on long-anticipated infrastructure package
- Biden to allow eviction moratorium to expire Saturday
- Orrington church files preemptive lawsuit against possible future pandemic restrictions
- US jobless claims down 24,000 to 400,000 as economy recovers
- CDC mask guidance met with hostility by leading Republicans
- Biden to launch vaccine push for millions of federal workers
- Infrastructure talks leave Biden's entire agenda at risk
- Trans athlete looks forward to playing soccer after bill banning her from girls' school sports teams fails
- Ex-US Sen. Mike Enzi of Wyoming dies after bicycle accident
- State holds public virtual hearing for school vaccination amendments
- 8 US attorney picks by Biden would include historic firsts
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump is relentless in election fabrications
- Why is Taiwan competing as Chinese Taipei at the Tokyo Olympics?