- House begins impeachment inquiry against Biden as government shutdown looms
- California approves $20 per hour minimum wage for fast-food workers
- Former Maine House candidate pleads guilty in public campaign financing fraud case
- Senate enforcing dress code again after short-lived casual clothing guidance
- 'This is a way to provide some meaningful relief': More Mainers to get help paying their energy bills
- Republican candidates attack each other and go after Trump in second presidential debate
- Congress says its wants to avoid a shutdown. But the House and Senate are moving even further apart.
- Lawmakers unveil sweeping $1 billion tax relief package for Massachusetts
- Rep. Jared Golden and his wife Izzy are expecting their second child
- Biden visits UAW picket line, tells union to 'stick with it'
- Maine child care owners fear losing staff, closing classrooms if federal funding expires
- Panel discussion at Bowdoin College to highlight plight of detained American journalist Evan Gershkovich
- Ex-NASCAR driver Austin Theriault running to unseat Maine Democratic Rep. Jared Golden
- Trump argues First Amendment protects him from 'insurrection' cases aimed at keeping him off ballot