Helping witnesses of traumatic events

Leslie Skillin from the Trauma Intervention Program of Maine Behavioral Health said people can call 2-1-1 Maine or 2-1-1 New Hampshire to reach out for a referral to a local community service agency.
Published: 5:40 PM EDT June 24, 2019
Updated: 5:39 PM EDT June 24, 2019