- Where Maine teachers, school staff, childcare workers can get the COVID-19 vaccine
- How to schedule an appointment to get the COVID-19 vaccine in Maine
- How to book COVID-19 vaccine appointments at Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, Kroger
- Where can you get the COVID-19 vaccine in Maine: CDC announces Maine vaccination sites
- Where to get your COVID-19 vaccine if you live in Maine or New Hampshire but your doctor is out-of-state
- VERIFY: The COVID-19 vaccine is free in Maine, even if you don't have insurance
- 'It fell off a cliff,' Somerset County public health leaders say they are 'begging' people to get the COVID-19 vaccine
- CDC lowers warning for cruises, recommends only fully vaccinated travel
- In poorest countries, COVID surges worsen shortages of vaccines
- Mills announces 'Vaccinationland Sweepstakes,' with one vaccinated Mainer to win cash prize on July 4
- VERIFY: How do the vaccines do against the Delta variant of COVID-19?
- Can you mix and match COVID-19 vaccines?
- Health experts encouraging vaccination to stop Delta variant from becoming widespread
- Yes, you can ask your doctor or nurse if they’re vaccinated against COVID-19, but they don’t have to tell you