- Where Maine teachers, school staff, childcare workers can get the COVID-19 vaccine
- How to schedule an appointment to get the COVID-19 vaccine in Maine
- How to book COVID-19 vaccine appointments at Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, Kroger
- Where can you get the COVID-19 vaccine in Maine: CDC announces Maine vaccination sites
- Where to get your COVID-19 vaccine if you live in Maine or New Hampshire but your doctor is out-of-state
- VERIFY: The COVID-19 vaccine is free in Maine, even if you don't have insurance
- Maine health care workers appeal lawsuit dismissal over state's vaccine mandate
- CDC endorses updated COVID boosters, shots to begin soon
- US clears updated COVID boosters targeting newest variants
- Updated COVID boosters are close. But how much will they help?
- Pfizer's COVID vaccine for children under 5 is 73% effective
- COVID vaccines for fall: Pfizer seeks OK of updated boosters
- Biden administration launches new push to get people boosted
- Maine CDC expects COVID-19 vaccine uptake in kids 6 months to age 5 to be 'incremental'