Maine Election Results 2020
Maine 2020 general election results from NEWS CENTER Maine will appear here after the polls close at 8 p.m. local time on November 3, 2020. Maine has four crucial electoral votes up for grabs in the presidential election between Republican President Donald Trump and Democratic former Vice President Joe Biden. Maine will be the first state in the United States to decide the presidential vote by Ranked Choice Voting. Maine will also be the nation's focal point this Tuesday as Maine U.S. Senator Susan Collins faces a tough challenge from Democratic Speaker of the Maine House, Sara Gideon. This Maine election results page will also feature Maine's 2nd Congressional District race between incumbent U.S. Representative Jared Golden and Republican challenger Dale Crafts. Maine 1st Congressional District U.S. Representative Chellie Pinrgee is also up for re-election against Republican Jay Allen. On our Maine 2020 Election Results Page, we will also show results of the many Maine House of Representative and Maine Senate seats up this November 3, 2020. Find our complete coverage at the NEWS CENTER Maine Voter Guide and on newscentermaine.com on election night.
Click for full map
Results updated every 2 minutes or less (some races may update less frequently).
Presidential Race Maine ResultsPrecincts: 567 / 571 (99% reporting)
- Watchdog probes if DOJ officials tried to overturn 2020 election
- Dominion Voting Systems sues Giuliani over election claims
- New Georgia Senators Jon Ossoff, Raphael Warnock sworn in
- Maine politicians react to President Joe Biden's inauguration
- EXPLAINER: Election claims, and why it's clear Biden won
- When will Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff be sworn in?
- Warnock, Ossoff Senate victories certified
- Joe Biden's 2 adorable German Shepherds are the next White House dogs
- Sens. Collins, Shaheen, pen op-ed condemning 'assault on Congress,' affirming validity of presidential election
- DC's 'inauguration perimeter' will make it hard for many to get around Nation's Capitol
- Congressional lawmakers share 'frightening' insight into Capitol riot, how a police officer saved lives
- Trump pressured Georgia election investigator to 'find the fraud' in previous December call
- David Perdue concedes Senate race to Jon Ossoff
- Colorado-based Dominion Voting Systems sues Trump lawyer for defamation
- Loeffler thanks supporters, says she called Warnock to 'wish him well in serving this great state'