- US proposes once-a-year COVID shots for most Americans
- Gyms that survived pandemic steadily get back in shape
- ACLU calls for investigation into misuse of pandemic relief funds in Penobscot County
- How long can you use an at-home COVID-19 test once it's expired?
- No, the COVID-19 vaccines can’t cause or create new variants
- Everything you need to know about COVID-19 and the vaccine in Maine
More Coronavirus news
- Yes, you can still use some at-home COVID-19 tests past the printed expiration date
- China buckles under first national wave of COVID-19
- New Hampshire restarts COVID-19 wastewater surveillance program
- With clinic set to close, long COVID patients worry about access
- You can now get more free at-home COVID-19 tests from the government
- Maine Medical Center awarded $2.7M from federal government for COVID expenses
- Verify: Is it too late to get your vaccines before holiday gatherings?
- Detect issues COVID-19 test recall over false negatives