- CDC issues holiday safety recommendations
- FDA panel endorses Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 booster shot
- US: States can order COVID shots for younger kids next week
- US to end travel restrictions for vaccinated on Nov. 8
- Moderna COVID-19 booster shots with lower-dose endorsed by FDA panel
- Nursing schools see applications rise, despite COVID burnout
More Coronavirus news
- Health care worker vaccine mandate stays in place after judge declines to get involved
- Judge bars United Airlines from putting unvaccinated workers on leave, for now
- Vaccine outreach event in Bangor educates public on COVID-19 shot
- Shortage of emergency workers 'not new'
- Walmart, FedEx, UPS to ramp up efforts for supply chain help as LA port goes 24/7
- US to reopen Mexico, Canada land borders in November for fully vaccinated
- Mills rejects request by lawmakers, hospitals to amend vaccine mandate
- When will boosters be approved for Moderna, Johnson & Johnson?