- Insurers must now reimburse for at-home COVID tests. But there's a catch.
- Doctors warn a COVID antibody test shouldn't determine social behavior
- CVS, Walgreens temporarily shut some stores amid COVID surges, staffing issues
- CDC encourages more Americans to consider N95 masks
- Here's how to request free COVID tests starting next week
- Need a COVID vaccine booster? Here's a list of walk-in booster clinics in Maine
More Coronavirus news
- Pandemic has contributed to recent record-high number of fire deaths, officials say
- Maine jails face challenges with omicron wave
- Supreme Court halts COVID-19 vaccine-or-test rule for large businesses, keeps health care worker mandate
- Biden to double free COVID tests, add N95s, to fight omicron
- 3 things to know from Maine's COVID briefing: omicron infections affecting schools, hospitals & testing
- Lewiston requests state waive minimum requirement for school days due to COVID challenges
- China doubles down on 'zero tolerance' COVID policy ahead of Beijing Olympics
- Kids' low COVID-19 vaccination rates called a 'gut punch'