WATERVILLE, Maine — The Waterville Fire Department said two people are injured after black ice caused one vehicle to go sideways into another.
The crash happened around 6:30 Tuesday morning.
According to the Waterville Fire Department, a woman driving a car was merging onto I-95 southbound via Exit 127 when she hit black ice, went sideways, and was hit by a pickup truck.
Both drivers were taken to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The two drivers were the only people in the vehicles.
OTHER STORIES PEOPLE ARE READING:
- Saco police say missing 16-year-old girl has been found
- Former UMaine football player shot and killed in Philadelphia
- Super Tuesday has arrived. Here's what Mainers care about ahead of the 2020 race
- Maine DHHS: Office of Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services will be renamed
- 32-year-old man believed to be victim of house fire in Perry