FOXBOROUGH, Mass. — Patriots receiver Antonio Brown declined to answer questions about allegations of sexual assault and rape against him and says he's keeping his focus on football.

Brown answered only four questions at his locker on Thursday in an interview that lasted just over a minute in his first interview with reporters since agreeing to a deal with the Patriots Sept. 7.

He twice declined to answer questions about the civil case filed against him in South Florida by former trainer Britney Taylor, who claims Brown sexually assaulted her on three occasions, including rape, in 2017 and 2018. He also declined to say whether he's heard from the league about the allegations.

He has previously denied the allegations.

The AP does not typically identify people who say they are victims of sexual assault unless they come forward publicly, but Taylor was identified in the federal lawsuit and was quoted in a statement provided by her lawyer.

Sports Illustrated also reported this week that a second woman has alleged that Brown exposed himself to her while she was working on a mural for him at his Pittsburgh home in 2017. Brown has also denied that allegation.

Two people with knowledge of the investigation into Brown told The Associated Press on Wednesday that one of the accusers has met with NFL investigators and that there is no timetable for concluding the probe.