NEW GLOUCESTER, Maine — Summer is here, and if you've been looking for a new cocktail recipe to try out on the deck or patio, check out The Drunken Mermaid.
Misty Coolidge, owner of Maine Mixologist and Coolidge Family Farms, is showing 207 how.
- 2 oz vodka
- 2 oz Blue Curacao
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 1 can (12 oz) watermelon-flavored spiked sparkling water, like White Claw
- Lemon or lime, for garnish
- In a tall cocktail shaker filled with ice, add vodka, blue curacao, simple syrup, and lime juice. Shake until well mixed.
- Fill a tall wine glass with crushed ice and the mermaid mixture.
- Top off with spiked sparkling water.
- Garnish with lime or lemon.