Anna Miller is the chef of the Schooner Ladona, which is part of the Maine Windjammer Association.
In the 207 Kitchen, she made lobster jalapeno poppers perfect for sharing.
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Zest of one lemon
- ½ cup shredded cheddar
- 1 cup chopped lobster meat
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- One 12oz bag jalapeno peppers, halved and seeded
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Thoroughly mix the cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, lemon zest, cheddar, lobster, and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Divide the mixture into the jalapeño pepper halves and place on a rimmed cookie sheet or a baking dish.
- Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until golden.
- Sprinkle with parsley to serve.