Bangor, Maine (NEWS CENTER)-- The 2017-2018 season of the Bangor Symphony Orchestra is underway at the Collins Center for the Arts in Orono.
WLBZ 2 is a proud media sponsor and invites you to experience the magic of live music. The BSO has been performing since 1896 and the tradition continues. Here's a list of the performances for the season.
- Masterworks 2--Brahms & Dovorak November 12
- The Nutcracker December 16-17
- Masterworks 3—Orchestral Showcase January 28
- Masterworks 4—Winter Dreams February 25
- Wonderful Music of Oz March 18
- Masterworks 5—Mozart & Beethoven April 8
- Masterworks 6—Pines of Rome May 6
For performance times, ticket prices and season subscriptions, contact