PORTLAND, Ore. — As many businesses are forced to close due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many essential businesses are in need of more help. Here are several businesses in Portland hiring currently.
- Amazon is hiring a number of positions in Portland including a software development engineer, delivery driver, warehouse worker, data engineer, order picker and more.
- FedEx is hiring for several package handlers, a technician, a material handler, a driver apprentice and more in the Portland area.
Home Instead Senior Care
- UPS is hiring a number of different positions including warehouse workers, dockworkers, drivers, mechanics and more.
- The North Portland business is hiring several positions, including production associate, machine operator, production supervisor and more.
Albertson's and Safeway
- Both stores are hiring in many different positions. You can read more about that here.
- Fred Meyer is also hiring for many positions. Read more about that here.
New Seasons Market
- New Seasons is hiring for a courtesy clerk, sanitation manager, housekeeper, meat assistant manager and more in Portland.
- WinCo has a number of positions open in Portland including deli clerk, pizza clerk, cashier, stocker and more.
- Walmart is hiring several positions in Portland including a sales associate, stocker, cashier, warehouse associate and more.
- Whole Foods is hiring a number of positions in Portland including bakery workers, seasonal store support, prepared food buyers and more.
Shop for others
- There are a number of personal shopper jobs available through different services like Instacart and Shipt.
For more open positions in the Portland area click here.