PORTLAND, Maine — Town & Country's 5th Annual Money Conference will kick off Saturday, October 19, from Noon to 5 p.m., at USM's Abromson Center in Portland.
Jon Paradise, Town & Country's Vice President of Public Relations & Communications, says the event is all about providing information that helps consumers manage money.
"We're going to talk about money," said Paradise. "We're going to talk about all the challenges and opportunities surrounding money."
Paradise said there will be several seminars that will help people navigate their financial worlds. Here are a few topics Paradise said will be covered Saturday;
- The Sandwich Generation
- Uncoupling Your Money in Separation and Divorce;
- What is Financial Health?
- Paying for College
- Planning and Saving for Retirement
- Protecting your Money from Fraud
- Home Buying and Exploring Options
- Credit Basics
- Navigating Financial Curveballs; and much more.
Paradise said there are sessions for all ages and all income brackets.
For more information on Saturday's event, visit the Town & Country website.