Get the biggest holiday shopping deals delivered to your inbox! Click here to sign up for the DEALBOSS newsletter.
This week, as we count down to Christmas, I've been featuring the top deals for the hardest-to-shop-for people on your gift list. Today I have a price drop fit for any foodie.
If you have a chef in your life, or if you need some help with that holiday meal prep, you'll want to check out this $25 deal.
Many of you know I'm an active deal-hunter producing content for Google and YouTube and one of our studios shares building space with the Food Network. You should have seen the reaction from the chefs who helped me put this deal to the test.
For slicing and dicing fish, meat, herbs and vegetables, this five-star 8-inch chef knife was the no. 1 seller on Prime Day and on Amazon for Black Friday. It's forged from an exclusive single sheet of stainless steel, and it's designed to prevent slip-ups and increase kitchen safety.
Click play to watch my favorite TV chef put this deal to the test and offer his expert insight.
Features of the Pur-Well Living 5-star 8-inch Chef Knife:
- The last knife you'll ever need to buy
- 57 Rockwell Hardness: 15-degree blade angle delivers outstanding cutting performance
- This knife stayed sharper than Wusthof in our 3-month slice tests
- Friodur ice hardened blades are corrosion-resistant
- Comfortable molded handles are break-proof and sanitary
- Forged from a single piece of exclusive high-carbon steel
- Ideal for chopping herbs, cutting vegetables, slicing fish and meat
- Lowest price ever seen for a knife of this caliber
BUY IT NOW: $45 off a top-rated 8-inch chef knife with free shipping
MORE FROM DEALBOSS
- An air fryer is on sale for $69 at Walmart in a top trending deal today
- This $70 action cam holds its own against a GoPro, and it's a top holiday gift
- Target launches major video game sale in time for Christmas
- This top holiday gift idea for women is on sale today
- The best carbon fiber wallet deal to protect your ID is on sale
Who is Matt Granite?
- Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this Station, Amazon and others. He is not compensated by the brands featured here. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the site that sells the product if you purchase one of these products using the link on this page.