Get the biggest deals delivered to your inbox! Click here to sign up for the DEALBOSS newsletter.
The second I saw this deal drop, I had a smile on my face. I should mention I now have smile lines and wrinkles around my eyes and forehead from smiling so much over the last decade but that's a story for another paragraph!
Just in time for Valentine's Day, the no. 1 trending spa beauty line that you’ve seen everywhere is part of a flash sale. It was a top-selling beauty deal on Amazon in the lead up to Christmas and it's now back with perfect timing.
If you were considering a spa day, facial or spa treatment for your sweetheart, you’re easily looking at $160. Today, for half that price, you can now give your Valentine radiant, glowing and ageless skin.
At almost 34 years of age, I now rely upon this product to help smooth some of the lines around my eyes. Even as a guy, I'm shot in HD for various shows I host and this winter has already taken a toll on my skin. Does my skin look better? I'm not quite sure yet but every testimonial from every other user suggests results are visible within two weeks.
Think of it as your dose of Vitamin C on sale and a deal to moisturize and repair skin of all ages. One Pur-Well product on its own sells for $35. Today, you're getting $105 worth of products for under $60 with the deal I found.
Click the play button to see this deal up close.
Features of the Pur-Well Repair/Restore/Revitalize skin care set:
- All-season skin protection is effective year-round
- Vitamin C facial serum with green tea helps protect against the elements
- Sold in top spas and skincare facilities
- Vitamins and minerals work in tandem during weather changes
- Received top feedback from our moms focus group
- Lowest-recorded price today
- Dermatologist-recommended and doctor-approved
- Green tea extract, natural ingredients
- Top blend of vitamins, minerals and collagen
- Designed by a team of scientists and skincare professionals
BUY IT NOW: $45 off the top-rated no. 1 selling Pur-Well Gift Set with free shipping
MORE FROM DEALBOSS
- How to save $70 on the Apple HomePod
- This Valentine's Day deal can outperform Beats by Dre at a fraction of the price
- This live streaming VR HD camera is 76 percent off today!
- The best cookware you'll find on sale this season
- The best backpack you can buy for $30 today
Who is Matt Granite?
- Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this Station, Amazon and others. He is not compensated by the brands featured here. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the site that sells the product if you purchase one of these products using the link on this page.