Watch "Biddeford" - Episode 7 of Maine by the Mile at mainebythemile.com
1. Parking passes are a must at Biddeford Pool's beaches in the summertime — get them at City Hall.
2. Tours of Wood Island Light are free but fill up very, very quickly — reserve WAY in advance.
3. Always good to double check tour reservations at the Biddeford Mills Museum — it's all run by volunteers and schedules vary.
4. Parking attendants in downtown Biddeford are, well, attentive — follow the rules or get a ticket - don't be like Stormy!
5. Biscuits & Company is on the corner of Bacon Street — isn't that funny?
© NEWS CENTER Maine