MAINE, USA — Happy Pride Month! This month is a chance for people to celebrate and support LGBTQ people in our communities. Here are events in YOUR communities so you can join in on the fun!
- Drag Brunch: June 12
- Pride Weekend at Mainestreet: June 18
- Flag raising in Veteran's Park and parade to MaineStreet: June 24
- Pride Picnic: June 14
- EQME's Drag Brunch (Peaks Island): June 20
- The Show Must Go On: June 20
- Plates of Pride Food Crawl: June 12
- Rails & Ales With PRIDE: June 18
- Disrupting Dignity: Rethinking Power and Progress in LGBTQ+ Lives–A Presentation and Conversation with Steve Engel: June 23
- Pride & Juneteenth Celebration with Portland Dems: June 17
- Pride Preserve Hike: June 11
- Summer of Pride Kick-Off Party: June 10
- Pride Dog Walk: June 12
- Pride Walk: June 1 - 30
- Pride Teen Book Talk: June 12
- We Are Family Pride Festival: June 25
- Queen City Pride Festival: Jun 19
Know of a Pride event planned for your area? Let us know!
Tell us what it is, where it is, and a link to more info. TEXT: 207-828-6622
We're asking folks...what does Pride mean to you?
The Pride celebration season can hold a special place in the hearts of everyone, but it means something different to so many! So we want to hear from you!
Please send us a short selfie video of you explaining how it's special to you! You can send it to us using the NEAR ME feature of our mobile app. CLICK HERE to see how to use it.
More Pride info and stories ➤