NEWS CENTER Maine - Easter is a day filled with food, fun, festivities (candy!) and is a harbinger of spring, whenever it decides to show up... While the traditional meal is ham or lamb many people opt to serve different fare that merits a changeup in the wine selections. Maia Gosselin has brought us wines from Italy, Greece, France and the US…quite a diverse lineup!
- Rosé: The season has arrived and it’s time to drink pink!
- White: California Chardonnay with plenty of personality
- Lambrusco!: An Italian favorite! Refreshing and fun, perfect for spring time sipping!
- A Greek red: It's dark, sour, and delicious
- Rhone red blend – a classic pairing!
And for more information about Maia and her wines, check out her website at sipwinemaine.com